Tenancies & Renewals under the 1954 Act – The Key Issues Explored
This live broadcast session presented by Cristin Toman will cover recent developments in the law and procedure relating to tenancies which fall under Part 2 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
What You Will Learn
The session will cover the following:
- When is a tenancy caught by Part 2 of the 1954 Act?
- Special rules where a business carried on by company or partnership associated with the tenant – the latest case law
- Grounds on which a landlord may terminate a business tenancy
- Bases on which a tenant may resist termination of a business tenancy
- Latest case law in relation to grounds for termination
- Interim rents
- Update on the pilot scheme for unopposed lease renewals from Central London County Court transferred to the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
This event is hosted by MBL Seminars, to book please click here